Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 20 – 21 The three week Milestone!

Good Afternoon, It’s tea time for me in Nanjing.  Actually I’d have to say it’s coffee time for me =)  Anyways, I have been unable to hook up to the internet in my house these last couple days.  Not quite sure why!  Quite frustrating!  No matter – it gives me an excuse to sit in a cute little café and meet people.  My roommate and I had lunch yesterday morning.  Fried little rice packages and pork, stir fried green onion and chicken, and some tofu soup.  Apparently my roommate was bitten by her household’s dog a month ago, and so she is getting a series of shots right now, which consequently means (according to her) that because of the type of the shots, she can’t drink tea, eat meat, or spicy things.  I asked if her dog had been vaccinated.  She said yes, but couldn’t be too safe!  Dinner was kind of funny the other night too.  I asked for some 酸辣汤 soup to-go.  They didn’t have any to-go boxes for soup, so she actually took this huge ceramic bowl of 酸辣汤, plastic-wrapped it for me, and then told me to bring it back the next day.  So I was walking through my apartment alley with this huge bowl lol, kind of a funny picture.  
Anyways.. Outside of homework and writing assignments, I had my first time practicing the piano -yesterday =)  The piano.  I got three songs printed off of the music sight called soso.ganqinpu – Free sheet music to print!  They had everything.  I only had time to print three songs : One by Chopin 夜曲,你不知道的事 Wang LiHongand  那些花 It was a wonderful day~  Such a relief to touch the keys of a piano again.  I will go and practice at this store every Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7.  Even though it is a short time, it is time enough.   I was up late writing for class, we had to write about chu-lian “初恋”first love - LOL at least I have a good repertoire of stories.
Back to the grind,  公共关系 “Public Relations” class, piano practice, home  =)  LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment